Talk to the best rug cleaning company in Sunset Valley, Texas.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
Sunset Valley Professional Area Rug Cleaning
K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in expert area rug cleaning onsite at your Sunset Valley, Texas home with the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment. Our cleaning teams follow a nine-step rug cleaning process to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time. Each of our units produces 210-degree steam that effectively removes oily residue and spills in your rug. Our cleaning teams also use professional-grade rug and carpet scrubbing machines and solutions. They can achieve a level of clean beyond what is possible with consumer-grade cleaning solutions.
Wool rug cleaning, cotton rug cleaning, natural fiber rug cleaning, synthetic rug cleaning… whatever kind of rug needs cleaning, K&M Steam Cleaning can handle it. Make sure your area rug is cleaned properly by trusting K&M Steam Cleaning’s Sunset Valley, Texas rug cleaning team to get the job done right.
I have used K&M steam cleaning for many years now and I trust the company very much. Last week they came out again and Lance and Alex did a beautiful job and I will request them the next time I need my rugs cleaned. Our Berber rugs are 21 years old and Lance made them brand new-looking. – Judith F. in Austin, TX
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Spring C. in Round Rock, TX
K&M Area Rug Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our rug care team is en route to your home.
- Our professional rug cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your rug(s) the team leader will walk through the areas with rugs to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, rug repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas with a cleaning solution for your type of rug, wool or synthetic. After saturating any heavily-soiled areas, they treat the entire rug with cleaning soultion.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your rug, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your rugs.
- Our professional-grade rug scrubbing machine distributes and activates the cleaning solutions and pretreatments that were applied in step 4.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your rug with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the rugs cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like repairs and patching for your rug(s). Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted rug cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your rug will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of rug, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Area Rug Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning residential homes is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. K&M Steam Cleaning uses water-based, nonabrasive products to clean your home. Our cleaning products separate oily dirt from fiber, much like your own laundry detergent.
Rug manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8. This is well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758