Call Round Rock’s Cleaning Pros! (512) 836-8900
Don’t let dirty air ducts affect the air quality in your home. Call K&M Steam Cleaning, Round Rock’s air duct cleaning experts for a quick fix!
Many Round Rock families have K&M clean their HVAC ductwork regularly because they know that pollen and dust can build up in the air ducts of Round Rock homes. In fact, the EPA reports that levels of air pollution inside your home can be two to five times higher than outdoor air pollution levels. These contaminants, if left to build up, can cause health problems. Plus, dirty ducts make HVAC systems work harder, consume more electricity, and wear out faster.
Dirty air ducts can be a major contributing factor to higher levels of pollutants indoors. Your home’s HVAC system constantly circulates the air in your home, accumulating more dust, pollen, debris, pet dander, and allergens in your ductwork every day. These contaminants circulating in your HVAC system don’t just make surfaces in your home require more frequent dusting, they can trigger moderate to severe health problems like allergies and asthma.
One call to K&M Steam Cleaning is all it takes to clean your Round Rock home’s dirty ducts and breathe easier.
K&M Duct Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our duct cleaning team is en route to your home.
- Our professional duct cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- The lead air duct tech on your cleaning team conducts a visual inspection of the HVAC ducts leading to the system’s return. We do this to assess the level of dust and debris in your ducts prior to your cleaning. We also look for any leaks or kinks in your ductwork and ducts that need repair or replacement.
- Next, one HVAC vent at a time is cleaned. Our team removes and clean the each vent cover. Then they connect a duct cleaning hose to the van mounted vacuum. The duct cleaning hose has rotating brushes at its head to dislodge dust. The vacuum attached to hose sucks away the dislodged dust.
- Cleaning techs vacuum each vent cover and the area surrounding the vent to remove any loose dust or debris.
- After all of the ducts, returns, and vents are cleaned, K&M’s cleaning team can show you all of the dust and contaminants removed from your HVAC system.
I have used K&M for my carpets and air duct cleaning and I am always extremely satisfied with the job done. I highly recommend K&M for all cleaning needs. – Susan A. in Austin
These guys are the best! Had them come and do an air duct cleaning of our house. They arrived when they said they would, did exactly what they said they would, and did an excellent job! Friendly knowledgeable staff, who have done this type of work for years and you can tell as you watch them. Skyler was simply awesome as was his teammate. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Will soon schedule carpet and tile cleaning. – Judy F. in Austin
Clean Air Ducts: Crucial for any Round Rock home’s health
Construction techniques commonly used in the 1990s began making Round Rock area homes more airtight and energy-efficient. This has created many great benefits, and some problems, for occupants of homes built during this time. While improved sealing clearly helps to reduce energy costs for heating and cooling the home, the lack of fresh air circulating into the home has contributed to a worsening of allergens. The EPA has stated that indoor air likely has up to five times the biological pollutants of outdoor air. Dust, dust mites, molds, mildew, pet saliva, dander, and pollen may all be trapped in your home with no way out. K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in getting rid of all these contaminants so that you and your family can breathe easily again.
Air Duct Restoration: K&M fixes and sanitizes rodent or insect damaged and contaminated ducts
Have mice, rats, bats, squirrels, or insects made their way into your ductwork? K&M’s air duct repair experts can patch any holes caused by rodents or insects, remove any droppings, and sanitize the entire duct system to eliminate bacteria and odors.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.