Talk to Jonestown’s commercial area rug cleaning pros.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in expert area rug cleaning onsite at your Jonestown office, restaurant, hotel, assisted living facility, or commercial building with the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment. Our cleaning teams follow a nine-step rug cleaning process to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time. Each of our units produces 210-degree steam that effectively removes oily residue and spills in your rug. Our rug cleaning teams also use professional-grade rug and carpet scrubbing machines and solutions to achieve a level of clean beyond what is possible with consumer-grade rug cleaning solutions.
One of the things that our Jonestown clients enjoy about the professionalism from K&M Steam Cleaning is the fact that we will move most furniture. Make sure your area rug is cleaned properly by trusting K&M Steam Cleaning to get the job done right.
I have used K&M steam cleaning for many years now and I trust the company very much. Last week they came out again and Lance and Alex did a beautiful job and I will request them the next time I need my rugs cleaned. Our Berber rugs are 21 years old and Lance made them brand new looking. – Judith F. in Austin, TX
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Spring C. in Round Rock, TX
K&M Rug Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our rug care team is en route to your facility.
- Our professional rug cleaning team will arrive at your facility in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your rug(s) the team leader will walk through the areas with rugs to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, rug repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the rug cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your rug cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily soiled, or high traffic areas with a cleaning solution for your type of rug, wool or synthetic. The entire rug is treated with the cleaning solution after special attention is paid to saturate any heavily-soiled areas.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your rug, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your rugs.
- Our professional-grade rug scrubbing machine distributes and activates the cleaning solutions and pretreatments that were applied in step 4.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your rug with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the rugs cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like carpet repairs and patching for your rug(s). Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted rug cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your rug will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of rug, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Non Toxic Rug Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning commercial buildings is keeping workers and customers safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. The products K&M Steam Cleaning uses to clean your commercial facility are water-based and nonabrasive. Much like laundry detergent and they are designed to separate oily dirt from fiber.
Rug manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8 and are well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.