Talk to the best tile cleaning company in Central Texas.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
Same Day Tile & Grout Cleaning Service Available in Austin & Surrounding Areas
Tile & Grout Cleaning FAQ
Prepare Your Home for Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning Price List
Tile & Grout Cleaning Coupons
Austin Tile & Grout Cleaning Testimonial
I called K&M Steam Cleaning on a Friday afternoon and they came the next Tuesday. They cleaned over 1,000 sq ft of tile flooring and my house has never looked this bright! I was shocked at what a huge difference the cleaning made. There was over 9 years of kids, dogs, and parties on these floors and I thought I kept them clean. Now I know that my cleaning was very superficial. I expected the grout to be a brighter color after cleaning, but the tiles themselves look fantastic too. It was also less expensive and way faster than I expected. I’m in awe of the service that was performed. – Nicole P. in Austin
Austin’s Top Tile & Grout Cleaning Company
One of the most fun ways to beautify your Austin area home with a customized look is installing tile to match your style. From Ceramic to Travertine to Saltillo, K&M Steam Cleaning can give your tile and grout new life! Schedule a tile cleaning service today. Why should your tiled kitchen or bathroom get neglected while the rest of your home looks fabulous?
Many homeowners purchase tile cleaners from big box home improvement stores. However, many soon learn that upkeep for tile and grout surfaces requires far more than just a quick wipe-down with a store-bought cleaning solution. These cleaners often make floors look worse, not better. They can strip sealants right off of your floors. This takes away the lustrous shine of waxes and finishes and makes your floor more vulnerable to damage, discoloration, and stains. Restore the shine and durability of your tile floors by allowing K&M tile and grout technicians to make your floors look new again.
Tile is not the only important part of your tile floors, backsplashes, walls, showers, and tub surrounds. Cleaning and maintaining your grout is important to keeping your home looking its best. Make sure that you have a professional grout cleaning done at the same time as your tile cleaning service. The professional team at K&M will scrub the grout in between the tiles of your floor to bring out the same clean look that it had when it was first installed.
When Austin-area homeowners want their tile floors to look as close to perfect as possible, they call K&M Steam Cleaning! Our technicians have the experience, cleaning solutions, and professional tools to restore the shine and durability of all your tile floors, no matter what material the tiles are made of. If your home or business contains multiple flooring materials, K&M’s experience makes them the logical choice for a complete floor cleaning job.
Tile Floor Cleaning in Austin, Texas
No matter what kind of tile is on your floor, K&M Steam Cleaning can make it look as clean as the day it was installed. From porcelain and ceramic to slate and Saltillo, K&M specializes in tile floor cleaning done right.
At K&M Steam Cleaning, we specialize in cleaning all types of tile and stone showers and bathrooms including marble slabs & tile, granite slabs & tile, slate slabs & tile, travertine slabs & tile, sandstone tile, limestone tile, porcelain tile, and more.
Tile Countertop Cleaning in Austin, TX
Many kitchen and bathroom countertops in Austin-area homes are made of tile and grout. K&M Steam Cleaning has the tools and experience to make tile counters and backsplashes look like new.
K&M Tile & Grout Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our tile & grout cleaning team is en route to your home.
- Our professional tile & grout cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your home the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, grout repair and recoloring recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your tile and grout cleaning service by applying a baby-safe and pet-safe pH-neutral cleaning solution to your tile and grout. The tile cleaning team pays special attention to pretreating any stains, heavily soiled, or high-traffic areas.
- The K&M tile cleaning team uses specialized tools to scrub your grout lines. Special care is taken scrub heavily soiled or stained grout lines for maximum removal or reduction of visible discoloration and blemishes without damaging the floor.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered tile cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your tile and grout with 210-degree steam.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like tile and grout recoloring to hide stains and discoloration that can’t be addressed with cleaning alone. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Once your tile and grout are perfectly clean to your satisfaction, K&M can apply a water-based, non-toxic sealant to protect your floors from further stains. Our tile & grout sealants, like all of our cleaning products, are pet and baby-safe.
Austin’s Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning Experts
Ceramic and porcelain both make beautiful flooring materials, but they can be delicate and prone to damage. These tile floors must be maintained and cleaned with extra attention to detail. Our team is trained to fully clean porcelain and ceramic tile floors. Our cleaning techs can restore your tile floors’ natural shine and true colors without damaging the surface.
Sometimes grout can be soiled or stained beyond what the tile and grout cleaning processes can remediate to a like-new appearance. This is because grout is a porous material that can absorb soil and discoloring liquids if it is not properly protected. Sometimes, a homeowner will just want a different look in a tiled room without spending thousands of dollars on new flooring. Either way, when you want your grout to look brand new (in any color you choose) and be protected from future stains and discoloration, K&M’s grout recoloring and sealing service renews and protects your grout. The product permanently bonds to your grout and lasts for years.
Professional Caulking Service in Austin
The caulking that surrounds your sink, shower, backsplash, and that divides tile floors from baseboards can become stained, brittle, and damaged over the years. K&M can remove the dried-up, moldy, cracked, and peeling caulk surrounding your tile surfaces and professionally reapply caulk to improve the look of your home and protect it from water damage. Trust the pros at K&M to recaulk your kitchen or bathroom right, protecting and beautifying your home.
Austin, Texas Stone Cleaning & Restoration Pros
Like many Austin cleaning companies, we have teams that specialize in man-made ceramics and porcelain. What sets us apart from other local companies is that we have dedicated, highly-experienced teams that specialize in stone. In fact, cleaning and restoring stone is our specialty. Whether it’s travertine flooring, marble showers, or granite counters, our stone cleaning and restoration pros can do basic cleaning to full restoration for all types of stone. As a matter of fact, we are so dedicated to stone cleaning and restoration that this site has pages with specific information for both stone floor and surface cleaning and stone countertop cleaning and restoration.
K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in limestone tile floor cleaning and restoration, marble tile floor cleaning and restoration, terrazzo tile floor cleaning and restoration, granite tile floor cleaning and restoration, and Travertine tile floor cleaning and restoration.
First time cleaning 12 year old porcelain tile. Brandon and Josh did a great job and very professional and respectful. Brandon was very knowledgeable and informative of the process and making the floor look like new. Very pleased and highly recommend K&M. – Brianna B. in Pflugerville
Just bought a house with white tile and could not decide what color the grout was. K&M steam cleaned (also scrubbed) and now it is a nice gray color. Good people; outstanding job. – Fran N. in Liberty Hill
They promptly measured the area to treat, explained the charges, explained what needed to be done, and started working. Very kindly, they also moved some small furniture before and after the treatment. It has been a few hours, the tiles are dry and look good. Based on this job, we feel comfortable recommending this company, and this nice crew of Josh and Mason. Our floor looks almost like new. – Grazyne H. in Cedar Park
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758