Talk to Austin’s best steam cleaning team!
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
Same Day Steam Cleaning Service May Be Available
How To Prepare Your Home for Carpet Cleaning Services
Top 5 Reasons to Hire Professional Carpet Cleaners
Austin Carpet Cleaning Brochure
Austin Carpet Cleaning Price Lists
Steam Carpet Cleaning FAQ
Steam Carpet Cleaning Coupons
If your Austin-area home has carpet, then you most likely own a vacuum cleaner and possibly a steam cleaning machine. There are many places in Austin, Texas where you can rent carpet cleaning machines or buy sprays that claim they will get your carpets clean.
However, even the best vacuums and consumer-grade steam cleaners can’t penetrate deeply enough into the pile of your carpeting to remove all of the dirt and contaminants from your floors. Even the best consumer-grade cleaning solutions can’t cut through the types of soil our van-mounted carpet cleaning machines routinely remove from carpeting in Austin area homes.
When you want your home’s carpets to look their best, you need the professional carpet cleaning experts at K&M Steam Cleaning.
The K&M Steam Cleaning team specializes in expert carpet cleaning with the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment. K&M Steam Cleaning is an experienced Austin carpet cleaner that excels in cleaning all kinds of carpets: textured plush, Saxony, Berber loop-pile, Berber cut-pile, cut/loop, commercial loop, and frieze.
Our cleaning pros follow an eight-step steam cleaning process to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time. Each of our van-mounted cleaning units produces 210-degree “steam” that effectively removes oily residue and spills from your carpet.
One of the things that our clients enjoy about the level of service that K&M Steam Cleaning offers is the fact that we will move most furniture at no additional charge. Make sure your carpet is cleaned properly by trusting K&M Steam Cleaning to get the job done right.
Following are the reasons our thousands of repeat carpet cleaning customers consider K&M Steam Cleaning to be Austin’s best carpet cleaners:
- Still owned and operated by the founding Moncebaiz family – two generations.
- Hassle-free carpet cleaning experience.
- Perfecting our carpet cleaning processes for nearly 30 years
- K&M Steam Cleaning uses the latest carpet cleaning technology available, including low moisture and highrise cleaning equipment.
- Average carpet cleaning expert tenure 5+ years. Carpet cleaning team leaders and carpet stain specialists average 10+ years.
- We pay careful attention to details. Perfection is our goal.
- Our cleaning experts show up on time and work diligently and efficiently.
- Proudly cleaning carpets and cleaning area rugs in Greater Austin and surrounding communities since 1996.
Austin’s Carpet Stain Removal Experts
Got spotted, stained, and discolored carpets? Trying to remove spots with the wrong technique or the wrong chemicals can make the problem worse. Before you pick up a bottle of off-the-shelf carpet stain remover, call the stain removal professionals at K&M Steam Cleaning. Our stain-fighting experts have the skills and experience to remove stains and spots caused by soda, fruit juice, oil spills, coffee, red wine, sauce, blood, ink, motor oil, urine, feces, and more. Following are some of the most common stains our carpet cleaning experts are successful in removing:
Red Wine & Red Juice Stain Removal It is nearly impossible to remove red wines and juices with consumer-grade cleaners and tools. Our professional products, in the hands of our carpet cleaning experts, are capable of eliminating red pigment from carpeting entirely.
Coffee Stain Removal If you are a coffee lover, chances are you’ve spilled some coffee on your carpet or furniture. K&M Steam Cleaning’s experts are pros at removing coffee stains.
Grease, Oil & Tar Stain Removal Grease, tar, and oil are challenging to remove. However, with the right tools and products in the hands of our carpet cleaning experts, you can say goodbye to even the toughest tar, grease, and oil stains.
Blood & Biological Material Stain Removal While blood and other biological materials can be impossible to remove without professional help, K&M can remove these stains with ease. We break the blood and biological materials down with professional-grade solvents. When we extract the solvents and stains from your carpets, nothing is left but clean.
Many families in the Austin area prefer that eco-friendly or chemical-free carpet cleaning methods be utilized when cleaning their homes. K&M Steam Cleaning has the equipment and experience to make your home look and smell like new without using detergents and chemicals. All of K&M’s cleaning methods are pet-safe and baby-safe. Upon request, our technicians are able to provide chemical-free and detergent-free steam cleaning services that are 100% organic.
When you rent a carpet cleaner from the grocery store or purchase a consumer-grade cleaning machine, your carpets can feel stiff and crunchy after cleaning. That residue will attract dirt like a magnet and could soon have your carpets looking worse than they did before you cleaned them. When you hire the professionals at K&M to clean your carpets, zero residues are left on your carpet after the service is complete. You get softer carpets that stay clean longer and a healthier environment in your home.
Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
Commonly referred to as “steam cleaning,” no steam is used in our hot water extraction (HWE) carpet cleaning process. Our truck-mounted cleaning units heat the water we use to clean your carpets to 210 degrees. Prior to deploying super-heated water, our cleaning technicians apply an alkaline or neutral pre-spray cleaning solution to your carpets, paying special attention to high-traffic and heavily-soiled areas. A counter-rotating brush is sometimes used to aid in the removal of stubborn dirt and stains from your carpets. Finally, a rotary extractor or cleaning wand is utilized to thoroughly rinse out the pre-spray cleaning solution along with all of the dirt and contaminants in your carpets. An acidic solution is used to reduce the pH of your carpet’s fibers back to a neutral state after utilizing the alkaline pre-spray.
They came at the beginning of the time slot, quickly cleaned, and left. The floor was dry in about 4 hours. I would definitely use them again because of how clean it ended up. – Morgan G. in Austin
Excellent – very very impressed with the job they did, would highly recommend! Arrived on time and finished cleaning 800 square foot of carpet in about 1.5 hours which I thought was very impressive. We had some really tough stains in there including several pet stains and a full venti matcha latte stain that I never thought was coming out! – Matthew A. in Austin
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Wendy B. in Round Rock
I use K&M Steam Cleaning any time I need my carpets cleaned. (I have tried others and they just do not do the job the way K&M does.) They are always on time, efficient, and the advertised price is always what I’m charged. Friendly technicians, too. I appreciate them and highly recommend K&M! – Casey S. in Onion Creek
They were punctual, looked over what we wanted cleaned and explained the pricing. We discussed what we would need to do to prepare for carpet stretching in a future visit. When finished, they explained how long it would take for each area to dry. We had carpet and kitchen floor tile cleaned. Very pleasant young men. We will use K&M again. – Kathy M. in Austin via Facebook
K&M Steam Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our carpet care team is en route to your home.
- Our professional carpet cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your home the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your carpet cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your home, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your carpets.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your carpets with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like carpet repairs and patching. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted carpet cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your carpets will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of carpet, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Carpet Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning residential homes is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. The products K&M Steam Cleaning uses to clean your home are water-based and nonabrasive. Much like your own laundry detergent and they are designed to separate oily dirt from fiber.
Carpet manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8 and are well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Need Professional Carpet Cleaning for Your Central Texas Business?
K&M has been helping businesses in Travis, Williamson, and Hays County keep their carpets clean since 1996. Our commercial cleaning crews are experts at removing stains and making high-traffic commercial carpets smell fresh and look clean.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758