Talk to Cedar Park’s best steam cleaning team!
Call (512) 866-5599 today!
Same Day Steam Cleaning Service May Be Available
Steam Cleaning FAQ
Steam Carpet Cleaning Coupons
Carpet Cleaning in Cedar Park, Texas
In Cedar Park, Texas, those seeking professional carpet cleaning services need look no further than K&M Steam Cleaning. Our Cedar Park team is known for its expertise in providing thorough and effective carpet cleaning. Utilizing the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment, we are dedicated to delivering the highest level of cleanliness to your carpets, thus contributing to the overall aesthetics and hygiene of your home.
Central to our service is an elaborate eight-step steam cleaning process, executed with utmost precision by our skilled cleaning professionals. This detailed approach allows us to consistently deliver superior results, emphasizing the importance of getting the job done right on the first attempt. This commitment to efficiency and precision makes K&M Steam Cleaning a reliable choice for all your carpet cleaning needs.
A distinguishing feature of our cleaning procedure is the high-temperature steam produced by our professional van-mounted units. This steam, reaching up to 210 degrees, is instrumental in effectively handling stubborn stains and spills on your carpet. It works deep into the carpet fibers, effectively breaking down and removing oily residues and deeply embedded dirt. The result is a carpet that not only appears impeccably clean but also feels and smells refreshingly new.
A significant aspect of our service that our Cedar Park clientele appreciates is our dedication to providing a hassle-free experience. This is exemplified by our offer to move most furniture at no additional cost. This service feature not only ensures thorough cleaning of every corner of your carpet but also eliminates the potential inconvenience and risks associated with moving heavy furniture.
By choosing K&M Steam Cleaning for your carpet cleaning needs in Cedar Park, Texas, you are opting for a service that focuses on comprehensive cleaning, and values customer satisfaction above all. Our team is devoted to getting the job done right the first time, ensuring an exceptional level of cleanliness and freshness for your carpets. Trust K&M Steam Cleaning, a reputable name in carpet cleaning services in Cedar Park, and experience our commitment to superior service and outstanding results.
Carpet Cleaning Reviews
They came at the beginning of the time slot, quickly cleaned, and left. The floor was dry in about 4 hours. I would definitely use them again because of how clean it ended up. – Morgan G. in Austin
Excellent – very very impressed with the job they did, would highly recommend! Arrived on time and finished cleaning 800 square foot of carpet in about 1.5 hours which I thought was very impressive. We had some really tough stains in there including several pet stains and a full venti matcha latte stain that I never thought was coming out! – Matthew A. in Austin
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Wendy B. in Round Rock
I use K&M Steam Cleaning any time I need my carpets cleaned. (I have tried others and they just do not do the job the way K&M does.) They are always on time, efficient, and the advertised price is always what I’m charged. Friendly technicians, too. I appreciate them and highly recommend K&M! – Casey S. in Onion Creek
They were punctual, looked over what we wanted cleaned and explained the pricing. We discussed what we would need to do to prepare for carpet stretching in a future visit. When finished, they explained how long it would take for each area to dry. We had carpet and kitchen floor tile cleaned. Very pleasant young men. We will use K&M again. – Kathy M. in Austin via Facebook
More Carpet Cleaning Reviews >>
K&M Steam Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our carpet care team is en route to your home.
- Our professional carpet cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your home the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your carpet cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your home, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your carpets.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your carpets with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like carpet repairs and patching. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted carpet cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your carpets will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of carpet, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Carpet Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning Cedar Park residential homes is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. The products K&M Steam Cleaning uses to clean your home are water-based and nonabrasive. Much like your own laundry detergent and they are designed to separate oily dirt from fiber.
Carpet manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8 and are well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Best Carpet Cleaning Company in Cedar Park, Texas
Carpet Cleaning Blog
Need Professional Carpet Cleaning for Your Cedar Park Business?
K&M has been helping businesses in Cedar Park keep their carpets clean since 1996. Our commercial cleaning crews are experts at removing stains and making high-traffic commercial carpets smell fresh and look clean.
Carpet Cleaning in Cedar Park, Texas
Cleaning Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Bastrop, and Hays Counties
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
Call K&M’s Cleaning Experts at (512) 866-5599 to Schedule Cleaning or Request a Quote
K&M Customer Service & Corporate Offices
After Hours Emergency Team
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758