Talk to the best rug cleaning company in Central Texas.
Call (512) 866-5599 today!
Same Day Area Rug Cleaning Service May Be Available
Area Rug Cleaning FAQ
K&M Removes Set-In Stains from Area Rugs
We were very pleased with the service today. They were polite, professional, and very efficient. The carpet and stairs look great! Our area rug had set in stains that I was sure wouldn’t come up and now the rug looks brand new! We will definitely recommend K&M! – Diane T., Rug Cleaning & Pet Odor Removal Customer in Austin, Texas
Professional Rug Cleaning in Austin
K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in expert area rug cleaning onsite at your home with the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment. Our cleaning teams follow a nine-step rug cleaning process to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time. Each of our units produces 210-degree steam that effectively removes oily residue and spills in your rug. Our cleaning teams also use professional-grade rug and carpet scrubbing machines and solutions. They can achieve a level of clean beyond what is possible with consumer-grade cleaning solutions.
One of the things that our clients enjoy about the professionalism from K&M Steam Cleaning is the fact that we will move most furniture. Make sure your area rug is cleaned properly by trusting K&M Steam Cleaning to get the job done right.
Wool Rug Cleaning
Wool rugs are a popular choice for their softness, durability, and natural beauty. K&M Steam Cleaning uses a gentle cleaning process that involves pre-treatment with a wool-safe solution, followed by hot water extraction and drying. We take extra care to avoid shrinkage, color bleeding, and damage to the delicate fibers of wool rugs.
Silk Rug Cleaning
Silk rugs are known for their luxurious feel, intricate designs, and shimmering appearance. However, they are also delicate and require special care when cleaning. K&M Steam Cleaning uses a specialized cleaning process that involves gentle agitation, pre-treatment with a silk-safe solution, and careful drying to prevent water damage and color fading.
Synthetic Rug Cleaning
Synthetic rugs, such as nylon, polyester, and olefin, are affordable, durable, and easy to maintain. However, they can still accumulate dirt, stains, and odors over time. K&M Steam Cleaning uses a powerful cleaning process that involves pre-treatment with a synthetic-safe solution, hot water extraction, and quick drying to remove dirt and bacteria from synthetic rugs.
Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental rugs are a timeless classic, prized for their intricate patterns, rich colors, and handcrafted quality. K&M Steam Cleaning uses a gentle and meticulous cleaning process that involves pre-inspection, dusting, hand-washing with a specialized solution, rinsing, and drying in a controlled environment to preserve the beauty and value of Oriental rugs.
Antique Rug Cleaning
Antique rugs are a valuable and rare asset, often passed down from generation to generation. They require expert cleaning and care to avoid damage or degradation. K&M Steam Cleaning uses a customized and delicate cleaning process that takes into account the age, condition, and materials of antique rugs, using a combination of hand-washing, dry cleaning, and specialized treatments to restore their beauty and longevity.
K&M Can Clean Your Rugs Onsite or At Our Rug Cleaning Facility
K&M can come to your home to clean your area rugs. Alternatively, you can drop your rugs off dirty and pick them up clean at our rug cleaning shop located at 2301 Denton Drive, Suite K, near the Domain in Austin.
K&M Specializes in Cleaning Rugs of All Varieties
K&M Steam cleaning is experienced in cleaning procedures for rugs of all types including wool rugs, flokati rugs, sisal rugs, Navajo rugs, Chinese rugs, needlepoint rugs, hand-hooked rugs, Karastan rugs, Kashmir chain-stitch rugs, Lamontage rugs, Wilton rugs, Persian rugs, tribal rugs, specialty rugs, and machine woven rugs.
Rug Cleaning Reviews
I have used K&M steam cleaning for many years now and I trust the company very much. Last week they came out again and Lance and Alex did a beautiful job and I will request them the next time I need my rugs cleaned. Our Berber rugs are 21 years old and Lance made them brand new-looking. – Judith F. in Austin, TX
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Spring C. in Round Rock, TX
K&M Area Rug Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our rug care team is en route to your home.
- Our professional rug cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your rug(s) the team leader will walk through the areas with rugs to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, rug repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas with a cleaning solution for your type of rug, wool or synthetic. After saturating any heavily-soiled areas, they treat the entire rug with cleaning soultion.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your rug, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your rugs.
- Our professional-grade rug scrubbing machine distributes and activates the cleaning solutions and pretreatments that were applied in step 4.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your rug with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the rugs cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like repairs and patching for your rug(s). Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted rug cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your rug will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of rug, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Area Rug Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning residential homes is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. K&M Steam Cleaning uses water-based, nonabrasive products to clean your home. Our rug cleaning products separate oily dirt from fiber, much like your own laundry detergent.
Rug manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8. This is well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Rug Cleaning in Austin, Texas
K&M Area Rug Cleaning Blog
Rug Cleaning in Austin
K&M Cleans Rugs All Over Austin
Rug Cleaning in Austin Rug Cleaning in Barton Creek Rug Cleaning in Briarcliff Rug Cleaning in Buda Rug Cleaning in Cedar Park Rug Cleaning in Del Valle Rug Cleaning in Downtown Austin Rug Cleaning in Driftwood Rug Cleaning in Dripping Springs Rug Cleaning in East Austin Rug Cleaning in Georgetown Rug Cleaning in Hutto Rug Cleaning in Jarrell Rug Cleaning in Jollyville Rug Cleaning in Jonestown Rug Cleaning in Kyle Rug Cleaning in Lago Vista Rug Cleaning in Lakeway Rug Cleaning in Leander Rug Cleaning in North Austin Rug Cleaning in Oak Hill Rug Cleaning in Onion Creek Rug Cleaning in Pflugerville Rug Cleaning in Point Venture Rug Cleaning in Rollingwood Rug Cleaning in Round Rock Rug Cleaning in South Austin Rug Cleaning in Spicewood Rug Cleaning in Steiner Ranch Rug Cleaning in Sun City Rug Cleaning in Sunset Valley Rug Cleaning in Taylor Rug Cleaning in Volente Rug Cleaning in West Lake Hills
Want to bring your rug to us for cleaning?
K&M Steam Cleaning operates a convenient drop-off rug cleaning shop near the Domain in Austin, Texas.
Cleaning Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Bastrop, and Hays Counties
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
Call K&M’s Cleaning Experts at (512) 866-5599 to Schedule Cleaning or Request a Quote
K&M Customer Service & Corporate Offices
After Hours Emergency Team
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758