Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction cleaning, is the cleaning method of choice for most Austin area homes with carpeted floors. Unlike consumer-grade cleaning solutions and tools that can end up doing more harm than good, steam cleaning your carpets can make your home look newer while offering health benefits for you, your family, and your furry friends.
- Steam cleaning is safe and eco-friendly: Steam cleaning uses mostly water. Far fewer chemicals are involved than with traditional cleaning methods. Steam cleaning is environmentally friendly because it reduces the number of chemicals that get washed down the drain. When you choose steam cleaning, you are not only avoiding the introduction of chemical residues to surfaces in your home, you are avoiding more pollutants that can harm the environment going down the drain.
- Steam cleaning makes your home look new again: Steam cleaning leverages high temperatures to remove residues and dirt that other cleaning methods leave behind. Steam also sanitizes and deodorizes your home naturally. Most notably, steam removes debris quickly and completely, giving your home a “brand new” appearance.
- Steam cleaning eliminates viruses, germs, and mold: Bacteria, mold, mildew, and other potentially harmful pathogens might not be visible to your naked eye. That doesn’t mean they aren’t everywhere in your home. Steam cleaning removes dirt, debris, mold, and other pathogens from carpets and other surfaces in your home.
- Steam cleaning removes allergens from surfaces: Dust mites and their waste are second only to pollen when it comes to causing allergy symptoms. Steam cleaning your home keeps surfaces free of these microscopic allergens.
- Steam cleaning removes pet odors: One of the only ways to remove pet stains and odors from your carpet is professional steam cleaning. Combined with enzyme treatment, steam cleaning can make carpets soiled by pets look and smell like new.