Talk to Austin’s best steam cleaning team!
Call (512) 866-5599 today!
Same Day Steam Cleaning Service May Be Available
Steam Cleaning FAQ
Steam Carpet Cleaning Coupons
Carpet Cleaning in West Lake Hills
When it comes to outstanding carpet cleaning services in West Lake Hills, Texas, K&M Steam Cleaning stands out as a leading provider. Our team in West Lake Hills is composed of experts who specialize in carpet cleaning, employing the latest technology and professional, van-mounted equipment. We are committed to restoring the beauty and cleanliness of your carpets, enhancing the comfort and aesthetic appeal of your home.
Our cleaning professionals adhere to a meticulous eight-step steam cleaning process. This comprehensive approach ensures a deep and thorough clean, targeting all forms of dirt, stains, and residue. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time, eliminating the need for repeat cleanings. With K&M Steam Cleaning, you are assured of quality, precision, and exceptional results every time we handle your carpets.
We utilize professional, van-mounted cleaning units capable of producing 210-degree steam, a key element in effective carpet cleaning. The high-temperature steam penetrates deep into the carpet fibers, breaking down and lifting oily residues and stubborn spills. This rigorous cleaning process leaves your carpets not just visually clean, but deeply sanitized and refreshed, contributing to the overall hygiene and wellbeing of your home environment.
At K&M Steam Cleaning, we recognize the inconvenience of moving furniture during a cleaning session. As a part of our dedication to customer convenience, we are committed to moving most furniture at no additional charge. This commitment allows us to access all areas of your carpet, ensuring that no spot is left unattended. You can trust us to handle your furniture with care and professionalism, ensuring a seamless, hassle-free cleaning process.
Choose K&M Steam Cleaning for superior carpet cleaning services in West Lake Hills, Texas. Our team is ready to restore your carpets to their original beauty, tackling stains, spills, and dirt with efficiency and skill. Contact us today to schedule your carpet cleaning, and experience the K&M difference. Our attention to detail, commitment to customer satisfaction, and use of advanced cleaning technologies make us the preferred choice for carpet cleaning in West Lake Hills.
Carpet Cleaning Reviews
They came at the beginning of the time slot, quickly cleaned, and left. The floor was dry in about 4 hours. I would definitely use them again because of how clean it ended up. – Morgan G. in Austin
Excellent – very very impressed with the job they did, would highly recommend! Arrived on time and finished cleaning 800 square foot of carpet in about 1.5 hours which I thought was very impressive. We had some really tough stains in there including several pet stains and a full venti matcha latte stain that I never thought was coming out! – Matthew A. in Austin
Fantastic job! Our old carpet looks new again! Quickly done and quality work for a great price. Thank you! – Wendy B. in Round Rock
I use K&M Steam Cleaning any time I need my carpets cleaned. (I have tried others and they just do not do the job the way K&M does.) They are always on time, efficient, and the advertised price is always what I’m charged. Friendly technicians, too. I appreciate them and highly recommend K&M! – Casey S. in Onion Creek
They were punctual, looked over what we wanted cleaned and explained the pricing. We discussed what we would need to do to prepare for carpet stretching in a future visit. When finished, they explained how long it would take for each area to dry. We had carpet and kitchen floor tile cleaned. Very pleasant young men. We will use K&M again. – Kathy M. in Austin via Facebook
More Carpet Cleaning Reviews >>
K&M Steam Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our carpet care team is en route to your home.
- Our professional carpet cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your home the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your carpet cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your home, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your carpets.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your carpets with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at the grocery store or home depot.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like carpet repairs and patching. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted carpet cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your carpets will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of carpet, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Carpet Cleaning Products
Our primary concern when cleaning West Lake Hills residential homes is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. The products K&M Steam Cleaning uses to clean your home are water-based and nonabrasive. Much like your own laundry detergent and they are designed to separate oily dirt from fiber.
Carpet manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8 and are well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
Best Carpet Cleaning Company in West Lake Hills
Carpet Cleaning Blog
Need Professional Carpet Cleaning for Your West Lake Hills Business?
K&M has been helping businesses in West Lake Hills keep their carpets clean since 1996. Our commercial cleaning crews are experts at removing stains and making high-traffic commercial carpets smell fresh and look clean.
West Lake Hills Carpet Cleaning Service Area
Cleaning Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Bastrop, and Hays Counties
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
Call K&M’s Cleaning Experts at (512) 866-5599 to Schedule Cleaning or Request a Quote
K&M Customer Service & Corporate Offices
After Hours Emergency Team
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758