Talk to Jonestown’s commercial dryer vent cleaning pros.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
If your Driftwood business has a clothes dryer, your business has a hidden fire hazard. In addition to causing fires, excess lint in the dryer vent(s) at your commercial facility decreases the efficiency of your dryer. K&M offers commercial dryer vent cleaning services to mitigate fire hazards and keep your dryer(s) operating with maximum efficiency.
K&M cleans dryer vents for Jonestown, Texas hotels, hospitals, medical facilities, pet groomers, salons, spas, laundromats, veterinary clinics, assisted living facilities, child care facilities, fitness centers, and more. If your business has a clothes dryer, K&M will keep it operating safely at maximum efficiency.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our dryer vent cleaning team is en route to your facility.
- Our professional dryer vent cleaning team will arrive at your building in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- Starting from the dryer vent exhaust outlet on the outside of your building, we use a specialized tool to snake through the dryer vent duct down to the back of your dryer.
- The specialized vent cleaning tool uses suction to pull all of the lint out of your dryer vent.
- With all of the lint removed from the exhaust ducting, we disconnect your dryer from the exhaust duct.
- We utilize blowing and suction tools to completely clean your lint trap and heating element.
- After cleaning your dryer, we use a specialized tool to clean your exhaust duct from the dryer to the outside exhaust, the reverse of step 3. This final pass through makes sure all lint and debris are completely removed.
- After the lint trap and exhaust duct are clean, we reconnect the dryer vent exhaust duct and clean up the area around your dryer.
- Finally, we turn on the dryer and test to make sure everything is operating as it should.
Reasons to Regularly Clean Commercial Dryer Vents
- Cleaning commercial dryer vents and eliminating built-up, highly-flammable lint lowers the risk of a fire.
- Lint buildup in your dryer greatly increases the amount of time required for laundry to dry. Remove the lint and your laundry dries faster.
- Each clothes dryer operating at suboptimal efficiency due to a partially-clogged dryer vent can cost hundreds of dollars per year in wasted electricity or natural gas.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
Call K&M’s Cleaning Experts at (512) 866-5599 to Schedule Cleaning or Request a Quote
K&M Customer Service & Corporate Offices
After Hours Emergency Team
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr # K
Austin, TX 78758