Talk to Rollingwood’s cleaning pros.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
Same Day Dryer Vent Cleaning Service Available in Manchaca
Dryer Vent Cleaning FAQ
Dryer Vent Cleaning Coupons
According to FEMA, dryer vent fires cause deaths, injuries, and millions of dollars in property loss every year. Failure to clean the dryer and dryer vent are the leading causes of clothes dryer fires. K&M can clean your Rollingwood home’s dryer vent from the back of your dryer through to the outside exhaust, removing all of the built-up lint and eliminating a serious fire hazard. Additionally, a clean dryer vent makes for an efficient clothes dryer. It can take twice as much energy and twice as long to complete a drying cycle when your dryer vent is not clear of built-up lint and other obstructions.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our dryer vent cleaning team is en route to your home.
- Our professional dryer vent cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- Starting from the dryer vent exhaust outlet on the outside of your home, we use a specialized tool to snake through the dryer vent duct down to the back of your dryer.
- The specialized vent cleaning tool uses suction to pull all of the lint out of your dryer vent.
- With all of the lint removed from the exhaust ducting, we disconnect your dryer from the exhaust duct.
- We utilize blowing and suction tools to completely clean your lint trap and heating element.
- After cleaning your dryer, we use a specialized tool to clean your exhaust duct from the dryer to the outside exhaust, the reverse of step 3. This final pass through makes sure all lint and debris are completely removed.
- After the lint trap and exhaust duct are clean, we reconnect the dryer vent exhaust duct and clean up the area around your dryer.
- Finally, we turn on the dryer and test to make sure everything is operating as it should.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Improves Energy Efficiency
Common sense says a blocked dryer vent makes for an inefficient dryer. The dryer’s performance will be impaired. The running temperature will be overly high and to compensate for reduced effectiveness. More energy will be burned. A dryer that’s not operating at its manufacturer-recommended temperature and performance levels can damage clothing and raise your monthly electric bill. Additionally, you will waste twice as much time waiting for laundry to dry. All of these ill effects can be avoided by simply calling K&M Steam Cleaning to clean your Rollingwood home’s dryer vent.
K&M did a great job deep cleaning the entire carpeted area in the upstairs of my house. I also had my dryer duct cleaned out since there was a bird’s nest in it and hadn’t been serviced for over a year. Both Mario and Nate were great, and completed the job to my expectations. Will definitely be reaching out to them for any other home carpeting needs. – Mohammed in Austin
We had the carpets cleaned, the air ducts & dryer vent cleaned, and the tile/grout cleaned & sealed. Domingo and JP were both very professional and super friendly. They answered every question I had and they were in and out in under 2 hours. – Macie in Austin
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758