Talk to Lakeway’s best commercial air duct cleaning company.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
K&M specializes in commercial air duct and HVAC system cleaning in Lakeway, Texas. From hospitals to high rises, facilities managers turn to K&M when they want their HVAC system to be clean and operate at maximum efficiency. Regular air duct cleaning will make your Lakeway workplace cleaner and safer for your employees and customers. Our duct cleaning service will also save your organization money by making HVAC systems operate more efficiently and last longer.
Pollen and dust can build up in the air ducts of Lakeway buildings, causing health problems and making HVAC systems work harder, consume more electricity, and wear out faster. In fact, the EPA reports that levels of air pollution inside buildings can be two to five times higher than outdoor air pollution levels.
Dirty air ducts can be a major contributing factor to higher levels of pollutants indoors. Your HVAC system constantly circulates the air in your building, accumulating more dust, pollen, debris, dander, and allergens in your ductwork every day. These contaminants circulating in your HVAC system don’t just make electronics and surfaces in your building require more frequent dusting, they can trigger moderate to severe health problems like allergies and asthma.
One call to K&M Steam Cleaning is all it takes to clean your building’s dirty ducts so everyone can breathe easier.
K&M Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our duct cleaning team is en route to your Lakeway commercial facility.
- Our professional duct cleaning team will arrive at your building in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- The lead air duct tech on your cleaning team conducts a visual inspection of the HVAC ducts leading to the system’s return. We do this to assess the level of dust and debris in your ducts prior to your cleaning. We also look for any leaks or kinks in your ductwork and ducts that need repair or replacement.
- Next, one HVAC vent at a time is cleaned. Our team removes and clean the each vent cover. Then they connect a duct cleaning hose to the van mounted vacuum. The duct cleaning hose has rotating brushes at its head to dislodge dust. The vacuum attached to hose sucks away the dislodged dust.
- Cleaning techs vacuum each vent cover and the area surrounding the vent to remove any loose dust or debris.
- After all of the ducts, returns, and vents are cleaned, K&M’s cleaning team can show you all of the dust and contaminants removed from your HVAC system.
Lakeway Air Duct Restoration: K&M fixes and sanitizes rodent or insect damaged and contaminated ducts
Have mice, rats, bats, squirrels, or insects made their way into your building’s ductwork? K&M’s air duct repair experts can patch any holes caused by rodents or insects, remove any droppings, and sanitize the entire duct system to eliminate bacteria and odors.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758