Call Taylor’s Cleaning Pros! (512) 866-5599
Taylor’s Best Professional Air Duct Cleaners
When it comes to maintaining clean and healthy air quality in your Taylor home, don’t overlook the importance of air duct cleaning. At K&M Steam Cleaning, we are the trusted experts in Taylor for professional air duct cleaning services that can quickly resolve any issues.
Taylor families rely on K&M Steam Cleaning to regularly clean their HVAC ductwork, understanding the impact of accumulated pollen and dust in their air ducts. According to the EPA, indoor air pollution levels can be two to five times higher than outdoor levels, posing potential health risks. Neglected contaminants in ducts can lead to respiratory problems and other health issues. Moreover, dirty ducts force HVAC systems to work harder, resulting in increased electricity consumption and premature wear and tear.
The accumulation of pollutants in air ducts can significantly contribute to poor indoor air quality. As your home’s HVAC system constantly circulates air, dust, pollen, debris, pet dander, and allergens accumulate in the ductwork over time. These contaminants not only require more frequent surface cleaning but can also trigger allergies and aggravate asthma symptoms.
A simple call to K&M Steam Cleaning is all it takes to address the problem of dirty air ducts in your Taylor home and experience improved indoor air quality. Our expert team will efficiently clean your ducts, allowing you to breathe easier and enjoy a healthier living environment.
K&M Duct Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our duct cleaning team is en route to your home.
- Our professional duct cleaning team will arrive at your door in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- The lead air duct tech on your cleaning team conducts a visual inspection of the HVAC ducts leading to the system’s return. We do this to assess the level of dust and debris in your ducts prior to your cleaning. We also look for any leaks or kinks in your ductwork and ducts that need repair or replacement.
- Next, one HVAC vent at a time is cleaned. Our team removes and clean the each vent cover. Then they connect a duct cleaning hose to the van mounted vacuum. The duct cleaning hose has rotating brushes at its head to dislodge dust. The vacuum attached to hose sucks away the dislodged dust.
- Cleaning techs vacuum each vent cover and the area surrounding the vent to remove any loose dust or debris.
- After all of the ducts, returns, and vents are cleaned, K&M’s cleaning team can show you all of the dust and contaminants removed from your HVAC system.
I have used K&M for my carpets and air duct cleaning and I am always extremely satisfied with the job done. I highly recommend K&M for all cleaning needs. – Susan A. in Austin
These guys are the best! Had them come and do an air duct cleaning of our house. They arrived when they said they would, did exactly what they said they would, and did an excellent job! Friendly knowledgeable staff, who have done this type of work for years and you can tell as you watch them. Skyler was simply awesome as was his teammate. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Will soon schedule carpet and tile cleaning. – Judy F. in Austin
Clean Air Ducts: Crucial for any Taylor home’s health
Construction techniques commonly used in the 1990s began making Taylor area homes more airtight and energy-efficient. This has created many great benefits, and some problems, for occupants of homes built during this time. While improved sealing clearly helps to reduce energy costs for heating and cooling the home, the lack of fresh air circulating into the home has contributed to a worsening of allergens. The EPA has stated that indoor air likely has up to five times the biological pollutants of outdoor air. Dust, dust mites, molds, mildew, pet saliva, dander, and pollen may all be trapped in your home with no way out. K&M Steam Cleaning specializes in getting rid of all these contaminants so that you and your family can breathe easily again.
Air Duct Restoration: K&M fixes and sanitizes rodent or insect damaged and contaminated ducts
Have mice, rats, bats, squirrels, or insects made their way into your ductwork? K&M’s air duct repair experts can patch any holes caused by rodents or insects, remove any droppings, and sanitize the entire duct system to eliminate bacteria and odors.
Air Duct Cleaning in Taylor, TX
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
Call K&M’s Cleaning Experts at (512) 866-5599 to Schedule Cleaning or Request a Quote
K&M Customer Service & Corporate Offices
After Hours Emergency Team
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr # K
Austin, TX 78758