Talk to Austin’s best apartment carpet cleaning team!
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
The K&M Steam Cleaning team specializes in professional condo and apartment carpet cleaning for property management companies and tenants. From one-bedroom apartments on the first floor to three-bedroom condos on the third floor, K&M Steam Cleaning’s apartment specialist teams have the tools and skills to clean apartment carpets better than anyone in Austin. We use the latest technologies and professional van-mounted equipment to make even the highest-traffic areas apartment carpeting look good as new. Our apartment carpet cleaning pros follow an eight-step steam cleaning process to make sure the job is done right the first time, every time. Each of our van-mounted cleaning units produces 210-degree steam that effectively removes oily residue and spills in your carpet. For apartments that can’t be reached with van-mounted equipment, K&M has a professional-grade, portable steam extraction carpet cleaning machine.
One of the things that our apartment and condominium clients appreciate about the level of service that K&M Steam Cleaning offers is that we will move most furniture at no additional charge. Make sure your apartment’s carpet is cleaned properly by trusting K&M Steam Cleaning to get the job done right.
I got a same day appointment after my dog was sick on the rug. Team was great, done in am hour for my one bedroom apartment carpet cleaning and even helped me move a few things to maximize the surface area. Would definitely recommend! – Sarah W. in Austin
Back in 2015, they saved me from possibly losing my apartment deposit by helping me get some nasty broken makeup stains out of my carpet. Today, we live with two cuddle bug dogs who love to follow us all around the house, especially our tv room. Twice now, K&M techs have come and beautifully restored our massive sectional and living room rug; so much it’s hard to tell/smell we even have two lap dogs. – Lucia B. in Austin
I hired them to clean the carpets in my apartment, and it was a great experience start to finish. I used the info form on the website to request a quote and someone emailed me the same day. The crew showed up as planned, and were very efficient (they call to give you about a 30 minute heads up that they’re on their way). – Marjorie B. in Round Rock
K&M Steam Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our carpet care team is en route to your apartment.
- Our professional carpet cleaning team will arrive at your apartment in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your apartment, the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, repair and patching recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your carpet cleaning service by pretreating any stains, heavily soiled, or high traffic areas.
- If you require pet odor treatment for your apartment, our cleaning team sprays a professional-grade, odor-eliminating enzyme solution to your carpets.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered carpet cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your carpets with 210-degree steam. That’s almost twice the heat of the Rug Doctor machines you can rent at home depot or the grocery store.
- After your apartment cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like carpet repairs and patching. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Our powerful van-mounted carpet cleaning machines remove most of the moisture used in the steam extraction cleaning process. As a result, your carpets will typically dry within a few hours. Drying time is dependent on the type of carpet, the temperature, and the humidity level of the ambient environment in your home.
Baby Safe Carpet Cleaning Products
Our primary concern on our apartment carpet cleaning jobs is keeping families safe in their environment. We also want to be friendly to our planet, doing our part to minimize waste and pollution. The products K&M Steam Cleaning uses to clean your apartment are water-based and nonabrasive. Much like your own laundry detergent and they are designed to separate oily dirt from fiber.
Carpet manufacturers recommend using a cleaning product with less than 10.5 pH. Our products have a pH of 8 and are well under carpet manufacturers’ recommendations. What this means to you is they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.