Talk to Lakeway area’s commercial tile & grout cleaning pros.
Call (512) 836-8900 today!
K&M can clean the grout and tile in your Lakeway business or commercial property to make it look new.
Give your commercial facility’s tile and grout new life! Schedule a tile cleaning service for your office, manufacturing facility, restaurant, assisted living home, gym, or any other commercial facility today. Many facility managers and business owners purchase tile cleaners from big box home improvement or office supply stores. These cleaners often make floors look worse, not better. They can strip sealants right off of your facility’s floors. This takes away the lustrous shine of waxes and finishes and makes your floor more vulnerable to damage, discoloration, and stains. Restore the shine and durability of your building’s tile floors by allowing K&M tile and grout technicians to make your floors look new again.
Tile is not the only important part of your tile floors, backsplashes, walls, and showers. Cleaning and maintaining your grout is important to keeping your business looking its best. Make sure that you have a professional grout cleaning done at the same time as your tile cleaning service. The professional team at K&M will scrub the grout in between the tiles of your floor to bring out the same clean look that it had when it was first installed.
After all the dirt, grime, and soap build-up are removed from your building’s tile floors, walls, and backsplashes, K&M can seal the surface to prevent future stains.
When Lakeway-area business owners or facility managers want their tile floors to look as close to perfect as possible, they call K&M Steam Cleaning! Our technicians have the experience, cleaning solutions, and professional tools to restore the shine and durability of all your tile floors, no matter what material the tiles are made of. If your business contains multiple flooring materials, K&M’s experience makes them the logical choice for a complete floor cleaning job.
K&M Tile & Grout Cleaning Process
- K&M’s GPS-enabled fleet management system will send you a text message informing you our tile & grout cleaning team is en route to your facility.
- Our professional tile & grout cleaning team will arrive at your location in K&M Steam Cleaning uniforms.
- While one or more members of your cleaning team prepare the equipment and products to clean your facility the team leader will walk through the areas to be cleaned. The team leader will alert you to any issues (stains that may not come out, grout repair and recoloring recommendations, etc…) that may not have been evident in the online or phone estimating process, explain the cleaning processes to be performed, discuss any furniture to be moved, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our team starts your tile and grout cleaning service by applying a baby-safe, people-safe, and pet-safe pH-nuetral cleaning solution to your tile and grout. The tile cleaning team pays special attention to pretreating and any stains, heavily solied, or high traffic areas.
- Tke K&M tile cleaning team uses specialized tools to scrub your grout lines. Special care is taken scrub heavily soiled or stained grout lines for maximum removal or reduction of visible discoloration and blemishes without damaging the floor.
- Our van-mounted, gas-powered tile cleaning system helps our team remove dirt, oil, stains, and odor-causing materials from your building’s tile and grout with 210-degree steam.
- After the cleaning is complete, we inspect the areas cleaned with you. We strive to delight every customer with our devotion to our “We don’t cut corners. We clean them!” motto and deliver a flawless job. However, sometimes we will see a spot that we want to go over again. You might ask us to take another try at a stubborn stain we advised you might not come out or ask us to suggest further solutions like tile and grout recoloring to hide stains and discoloration that can’t be addressed with cleaning alone. Bottom line: Our team isn’t finished until your home is perfectly clean to your 100% satisfaction.
- Once your tile and grout are perfectly clean to your satisfaction, K&M can apply a water-based, non-toxic sealant to protect your floors from further stains. Our tile & grout sealants, like all of our cleaning products, are pet, people, and baby-safe.
Lakeway Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning Experts
Ceramic and porcelain both make beautiful flooring materials, but they can be delicate and prone to damage. These tile floors must be maintained and cleaned with extra attention to detail. Our team is trained to fully clean porcelain and ceramic tile floors. Our commercial cleaning techs can restore your tile floors’ natural shine and true colors without damaging the surface.
Lakeway Grout Recoloring and Sealing
Sometimes grout can be soiled or stained beyond tile and grout cleaning processes can remediate to a like-new appearance. This is because grout is a porous material that can absorb soil and discoloring liquids if it is not properly protected. Sometimes, a building owner will just want a different look in a tiled room without spending thousands of dollars on new flooring. Either way, when you want your grout to look brand new (in any color you choose) and be protected from future stains and discoloration, K&M’s grout recoloring and sealing service renews and protects your grout. The product permanently bonds to your grout and lasts for years.
Lakeway Professional Caulking Service
The caulking that surrounds sinks, showers, backsplashes, and that divides tile floors from baseboards can become stained, brittle, and damaged over the years. K&M can remove the dried-up, moldy, cracked, and peeling caulk that surrounds your tile surfaces and professionally reapply caulk to improve the look of your facility and protect it from water damage. Trust the pros at K&M to recaulk your facility right, protecting and beautifying your building.
K&M serves homes and businesses in Austin, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Briarcliff, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Downtown, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, East Austin, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jollyville, Jonestown, Kyle, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manor, Manchaca, North Austin, Oak Hill, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, South Austin, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, Volente, and West Lake Hills.
K&M cleans all of Austin, Texas plus Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Burnet, and Hays county suburbs including Buda, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Get In Touch
K&M Steam Cleaning
2301 Denton Dr.
Austin, TX 78758